Revision as of 15:26, 26 April 2013 by Mark Major
- As a member of the internet community you agree with the ethics and principles of the OWASP Foundation.
- You want to underscore your awareness of software security.
- You want to continue to increase your knowledge and expand your skills when attending OWASP conferences at a discount.
- You want to expand your personal network of global contacts? OWASP Linked'In Group
- 40% of your annual membership fee directly supports project and efforts of the local chapter.
- You get a @OWASP.ORG email address if you desire to collaborate with peers globally, do not have to use your company/personal email address if you do not want to. Submit a request.
- You will have (1) vote for annual elections on issues that shape the direction of the professional community.