Welcome to the Indianapolis OWASP Local Chapter. The OWASP chapter meetings are free and open to anyone interested in application security. Chapter meetings are usually held monthly, please consult the calendar for the date of the upcoming meeting. If you have never attended a meeting before and you are interested to attend one in the future please join first the mailing list. The mailing list is also used for sharing application security knowledge among the local community members. You can also review the email archives to see what local folks have been talking about.
2011 Meetings Calendar
This is a provisory calendar and the incoming meeting is confirmed on month to month basis. In absence of a speaker for a monthly meeting we will opt for an OWASP Video Presentation & Moderated Forum Discussion or a backup presentation from one of our local members.
- January 4, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- Organization Meeting
- Topics: Chapter Board Members, Board Meetings, Venues, Presentations, OWASP Video Presentation to Follow
- Location: IUPUI ICTC 535 W. Michigan St., Indianapolis, IN
- Nearest Parking: - North Street Garage
- March 29, 6:00PM - 8:30PM
- Regular Meeting
- Topics: WAF's
- Location: Farm Bureau Insurance 225 S. East St. Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Nearest Parking: - Enter the parking garage on the first floor behind the building off of either E. Georgia St. or E. Louisiana St. (the streets immediately north and south of the building). Buzz the guards and they will lift the gate. Enter the building via the 1st floor entrance from the parking garage and they will direct to the meeting area.
- April TBD
- May TBD
- June TBD
2011 Presentations (Archived)
Indianapolis OWASP Chapter Leaders
The OWASP Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization incorporated in the United States of America. OWASP's all-volunteer participants produce free, professional quality, open-source documentation, tools, and standards. Consult the how OWASP works web page for more information about projects and governance.
OWASP is an open source project dedicated to finding and fighting the causes of insecure software. All of our materials are free and offered under an open source license, so you do not have to become a member to use them or participate in our projects, mailing lists, conferences, meetings or other activities. On the other hand OWASP rely membership fees and sponsorship to support his activities. There are also unique benefits to become a corporate member such as the use of OWASP materials within your organization without the restrictions associated with the various open source licenses. OWASP individual members also get discounts to security conferences and other perks. For more information consult the OWASP Membership web page.