Keeping OWASP Foundation online and operational has been important to the community. Below is a list of tasks that are associated with running a online virtual and global organization. In 2012 as we continue to expand, we are seeking additional volunteers, interns and employees to pick up areas of responsibility with a primary person and a secondary person on a best-effort.
TASKS - Last Update 1-Feb-2012
- SSL Certs (management, installation, renewal)
- Domain Name(s) (management, provisioning)
- Akamai (Content Acceleration)
- Rackspace DNS
- Rackspace Virtual Hosting Control Panel
- Ubuntu OS Administration
- Apache Webserver Administration
- Wiki Administration
- Mailman Administration
- *OCMS Administration
- Salesforce Administration
- Salesforce Development
- OWASP Lulu books publication administration
- Regonline Administration
- GoogleApps and associated googleapps applications including administration of emails, groups, and related tasks
- Remote management of employee and contractors of OWASP Foundation via meet-me-now for remote administration and assistance as needed.
- Centralized repository of projects aka: Sourceforge
- Keep a centralized record of all system diagrams, operations, access control and administration credentials.
- Disaster Recovery of All Systems
- laptops, printer, smartphone, ... administration of Foundation employees
- manage video equipment that belong to the Foundation
- ICT support at OWASP Summits, workshops, ...
- ** All other systems that come online to process, store OWASP Foundation business globally
Would you like to help out on IT Administration efforts? CONTACT US
OWASP IT SUPPORT TEAM
- Kevin Reiter
- Larry Casey
- Tom Brennan
- Matt Tesauro
- Achim Hoffmann