Difference between revisions of "How to add a new article"
|(5 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 22:33, 31 January 2016
If you think OWASP should have an article on a particular topic, you can either create a stub or a full article.
- You should always search to see if an article matching your topic already exists
- Please choose a descriptive title for your article that matches other articles in the appropriate OWASP categories. Your title should start with a capital letter, with the rest lowercase.
- Create your new article by entering the title on the URL like this
- For the content, please refer to the structure described in the stub article
- Add all appropriate OWASP Categories to your article. These 'tags' will help people find and understand your article. Please refer to the page for each tag to ensure that it is appropriate for your article.
www.owasp.org/index.php/New article title here