How to Start an OWASP Chapter
If you want to start a Local Chapter, please submit a request and confirm that you:
- Have read the and agree to the Chapter Leader Handbook and agree to the rules it set.
- Will commit to organizing at least quarterly meetings
- Will find a stable location for meetings
- Will find great speakers
- Will publicize the chapter and recruit new members
- Will keep the chapter non-commercial
You don't need to be an expert in application security, just motivated to organize meetings.
There's a lot of help available from other Local Chapter leaders.
So get your community moving and start a local OWASP Chapter!