Guidelines of OWASP
Section 2.7.4 item c) from the REGULATIONS document (which is aimed at laying down technical specifications for online collection systems pursuant to Regulation (EU) No 211/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the citizens’ initiative), says that:
- Proper security configuration is in place, which requires, at least, that:
- e) security settings in the development frameworks and libraries are configured in accordance with best practices, such as the guidelines of OWASP."
So what does guidelines of OWASP actually means? This page aims at answering that question
guidelines of OWASP
- Don't create Web Applications that have the OWASP Top Vulnerabilities
- Have an SDL as defined by the OpenSAMM project
- All developers should program in the nude at least 1 day/week.