This training event is provided by the OWASP Greece chapter
Training - Date to be decided, 2011
Logo to be updated
| Overview & Goal
- Apart from OWASP's Top 10, most OWASP Projects are not widely used and understood. In most cases this is not due to lack of quality and usefulness of those Document & Tool projects, but due to a lack of understanding of where they fit in an Enterprise's security ecosystem or in the Web Application Development Life-cycle.
- This course aims to change that by providing a selection of mature and enterprise ready projects together with practical examples of how to use them.
- If you are interested in participating in the hands on portion of the course, please bring a laptop.
- All OWASP Training Material can be downloaded from here.
|| Venue & Directions
| To be decided
|| Greece - Detailed location to be decided
| Price & Registration
| This Course is FREE for OWASP Members. Registration is mandatory.|
If you are not an OWASP member as of yet please consider becoming one - $50/USD 12 month term for individual supporters.
| Course Registration
|| OWASP Membership (sign now)
We are proposing a Chapters driven model with local Chapter organization in which the courses are free for OWASP members, the contents are OWASP projects focused and the costs are supported by a mix of funding i.e. local chapter budget, external sponsorship, trainers sponsorship i.e. trip and/or accommodation paid by themselves and local chapter members’ sponsorship i.e. taking trainers in as guests.
- Course Evaluation Form - PDF and Word Files