Global Chapter Committee
About the Committee
To provide the support required by the local chapters to thrive and contribute to the overall mission and goals of OWASP.
Global Chapters Committee Governance Policies
|Tin Zaw §||tin.zaw 'at' owasp dot org||+1.213.973.9295||tzaw.rr||USA||UTC -8/-7 (DST)|
|Seba Deleersnyder||seba 'at' owasp dot org||+32.478.504.117||seba.deleersnyder||Belgium||UTC +1|
|Puneet Mehta||puneet.mehta 'at' owasp dot org||+91-991-014-0437||India|
|Andrew van der Stock||vanderaj 'at' owasp dot org||Australia|
|L. Gustavo C. Barbato||lgbarbato 'at' owasp dot org||lgbarbato||Brazil|
|Josh Sokol||josh.sokol 'at' ni dot com||+1.512.619.6716||jsokol79||Austin, TX, USA||UTC -6/-5 (DST)|
|Mandeep Khera||mkhera 'at' owasp dot org||+1.650.274.8731||mandeepkhera||USA||UTC -8/-7 (DST)|
§ The committee chair is Tin Zaw.
Committee Operational Support:
|Sarah Baso||sarah.baso 'at' owasp dot org||+1.312.869.2779||sarah.baso||USA||UTC -6/-5 (DST)|
The global chapters committee meets 2 times per month. Global Meeting Time Planner - Click Here
- 2nd Monday of the month @ 19h UTC for EU/US, fits for Andrew, Tin, Josh, Mandeep, Kate, Gustavo, Seba
- 2nd Tuesday of the month @ 14h UTC for US/Aspac/India, fits for Puneet, Kate, Tin (occasionally), Seba (occasionally), Andrew
The meeting is not a goal itself but is the due date for delivery of last month's tasks. The chair will send an invite to the meeting prior to the meeting.
- 3nd Monday of the month @ 20h (8:00PM) UTC for US/EU
- 3nd Tuesday of the month @ 1h (1:00AM) UTC for US/APAC/India
GoToMeeting Info for ALL monthly calls:
- July 2012
- May 2012
- 19 & 20 March 2012
- 13 & 14 February 2012
- 16 & 17 January 2012
- 12 & 13 December 2011 (Meeting Agenda)
- 14 & 15 November 2011 (Meeting Agenda)
- 17 & 18 October 2011 (Meeting Agenda)
- 12 & 13 September 2011 (Meeting Agenda)
- 22 & 23 August 2011 (Meeting Agenda)
- 18 & 19 July 2011 (Meeting Agenda)
- 20 & 21 June 2011
- 9 & 10 May 2011
- 11 & 12 April 2011
- 14 March 2011
- 31-Jan/1-Feb 2011
- 30th December 2010
- 16th November 2010
- January 30th 2009
- July 1st 2009
- September 2nd 2009
Committee Voting Record
Global Chapter Committee Voting Record - records starting 15-July-2011
To be reviewed by the new Chapter Committee 2.0!
- Provide chapters with useful resources to help them succeed.
- Help individuals in getting more from OWASP chapters.
- Ensure as many chapters as possible are healthy and active.
- AppSecEU 2011 chapters workshop agenda and Meeting Minutes
- AppSec USA 2011 chapters workshop agenda and Meeting Minutes 21-Sept-2011 in Minneapolis, MN, USA
- AppSecLatam2011 chapters workshop agenda and Meeting Minutes 5-Oct-2011 in Porto Alegre, Brazil
- OWASP Global AppSec Asia 2011 chapters workshop agenda and Meeting Minutes 9-Nov-2011 in Beijing, China
Chapter Handbook Revision
The current chapter handbook can be found here. The Global Chapters Committee is working to revise the handbook and aims to have a new draft for comment by December 1, 2011 and final of the new version by January 1, 2012. If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions please send them to Sarah Baso and she will forward it on to the other committee members.
Everyone is busy. To make it possible for busy people to contribute, the Global Chapter Committee subdivides its goals into micro-tasks easily digestible in an hour or two by volunteers.