Global Chapter Committee
To provide the support required by the local chapters to thrive and contribute to the overall mission and goals of OWASP.
To be reviewed by the new Chapter Committee 2.0!
- Provide chapters with useful resources to help them succeed.
- Help individuals in getting more from OWASP chapters.
- Ensure as many chapters as possible are healthy and active.
Chair: Tin Zaw
- Seba Deleersnyder (Skype: seba.deleersnyder, Tel: +32.478.504.117, UTC+1)
- Puneet Mehta
- Matthew Chalmers (Skype: mdchalmers)
- Mandeep Khera (Skype:mandeepkhera), Tel: +1-650-274-8731)
- Andrew van der Stock
- Tin Zaw (Skype: tzaw.rr, Tel: +1.213.973.9295)
- L. Gustavo C. Barbato (Skype: lgbarbato)
Committee Operational Support: Sarah Baso
The global chapters committee meets 2 times per month using Skype. Global Meeting Time Planner - Click Here
- 2nd Monday of the month @ 19h UTC for EU/US, fits for Andrew, Tin, Matthew, Mandeep, Kate, Gustavo, Seba
- 2nd Tuesday of the month @ 14h UTC for US/Aspac/India, fits for Puneet, Kate, Tin (occasionally), Seba (occasionally), Andrew
The meeting is not a goal itself but is the due date for delivery of last month's tasks. The chair will send an invite to the meeting prior to the meeting.
All meeting agendas and notes are on the Meeting Overview page.
Everyone is busy. To make it possible for busy people to contribute, the Global Chapter Committee subdivides its goals into micro-tasks easily digestible in an hour or two by volunteers.