Difference between revisions of "GlobalMembershipCommittee Notes 20110118"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
(Agenda)
(Agenda)
Line 34: Line 34:
  
 
'''Action Items'''
 
'''Action Items'''
* Come up with 3 questions for new members (What should OWASP start doing, keep doing, stop doing?)
+
* KATE: Create new member survey with 3 questions for new members (What should OWASP start doing, keep doing, stop doing?)

Revision as of 16:09, 18 January 2011

Contents

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Attendees

- PRESENT -

Dan Cornell

Michael Coates

Kate Hartmann

Tony UV


Membership Status

TBD

Agenda

  • Reaching out to other organizations for exposure, reaching devs, etc <-- Summit Discussion Topic
  • Developers registration code 40% cut to membership committee <-- Summit Discussion Topic
  • Operating budget for going to events & advertising <-- Summit Discussion Topic
  • Membership survey for new & existing members <-- Summit Discussion Topic
  • Finalizing discussion topics for the Summit in Portugal in February
  • Discussing adopting a Governance document like the Conferences folks <http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Conferences_Committee_Governance>


Status Old Action Items

  • Figure out coupon code
  • Finish Emails for regonline
  • Regonline - register now - membership website within regonline

Action Items

  • KATE: Create new member survey with 3 questions for new members (What should OWASP start doing, keep doing, stop doing?)