OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is and open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Ghana CyberSecurity aims to be the premier and marquee Information Security and Assurance event for technologists, auditors, risk managers, and entrepreneurs, gathering the world’s top practitioner, to share the latest research, case studies and practices, in the high energy atmosphere of the British Council, Accra.
Why You Should Attend?
• Keynote: Insightful keynote addresses delivered by leading industry visionaries from thought leaders of critical infrastructure. • Delivery: Parallel Running Tracks and Hands-on Advanced Training Sessions. (builder/breaker/defender) with world-renowned subject matter experts
• Format: Sessions will be delivered in 30, 60 or 90 minute blocks, for better topic coverage and improved learning experience.
• Location: Convenience of Midtown Manhattan – Mid Accra
• Value: Competitive and lower pricing.
• Live Training With Hands-On Bootcamp: Same courseware as APPSEC conferences, with Bootcamp hours to reinforce learning.
• Your Instructor: OWASP Instructors are real world practitioners with years of experience.
• Networking: You will get to know your InfoSec peers and can collaborate long after the training, with a unique platform to showcase products and services to decision makers, government, policy makers, investigators, regulators, law enforcement agencies, and security and defense establishments.
• Online tools: Access to free resources and audio files.
• Smaller class sizes: You get more one-on-one time with your instructor so you can master course material.
• Certification: You get a certificate at the end of your training demonstrating you have the technical skills needed to meet their security responsibilities.
• Standard: Many private companies and government agencies now require new job candidates to have knowledge of OWASP.
Who Should Attend? Developers, Security Auditors, Risk Managers, Executive Management, Press, Law Enforcement, Entrepreneurs, Executives, Policy Makers, Managers, Technical Leaders, Analysts, Engineers, and Students, developers, auditors, law enforcement authorities, legal authorities, risk managers, executives, management, the press, and entrepreneurs
Save GH₵50!! Register by August 29th: Italic text
Special Registration Prices
1 day event: Thursday event (Exhibition, launch and Canapés and cocktail): GH₵150
1 day event: Friday event (Training): GH₵100
2 day event: Thursday & Friday event: GH₵200
After August 29th and On-Site Registration
1 day event: Thursday event (Exhibition, launch and Canapés and cocktail): GH₵200
1 day event: Friday event (Training): GH₵150
2 day event: Thursday & Friday event: GH₵250
Corporate & Group Registration: 10% discount for 6 people and over 20% discount for 10 people and over
To get a formal quote for company or group registrations, please send an email to email@example.com
All attendees have access to of all Ghana CyberSecurity activities including Exhibitor Showroom and Networking session.
Cancellations, Refunds, and Substitutions All ticket sales are final and our general policy is no refunds, but we are willing to make exceptions for extraordinary circumstances. Let us know if you think you should be considered for an exception. In the event you are not able to attend the event, we are able to substitute registrations at no charge until November 1, 2013.?? After November 1, a minimal charge will be associated with any substitute registrations to cover administrative and badge re-printing fees.
Venue British Council Liberia Road P O Box GP 771 Accra Map: https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?rlz=1C1CHFX_en-gbGB540GB540&q=british+council,+Liberia+Road+Accra,+Ghana&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.50165853,d.Yms,pv.xjs.s.en_US.seW1cfrvSKg.O&biw=1040&bih=600&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&sa=N&tab=wl Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.britishcouncil.org/africa
Hotels: Coconut Grove Hotel Ghana
Partnerships: sponsors & endorsers
-single standard $157 -double standard $168 -single suite $232 -double suite $244
Alisa Hotel Ghana (http://www.alisahotels.com/)
-standard room $260 -club room $295 -executive room $390
-email:email@example.com -email firstname.lastname@example.org
HoliayInn Hotel Ghana (https://www.ihg.com/holidayinn/hotels/gb/en/accra/accra/hoteldetail)
-standard room $265 -superior $280
Movenpick Hotel Ghana (http://www.moevenpick-hotels.com/en/africa/ghana/accra/hotel-accra/overview/)
-standard room $359 -superior room $379 -executive room $399
If you are a reporter who would like media credentials or a media company interested in partnership, please contact:
Theodore Sagoe :Regional Event Organizer [email@example.com] 0246 870 267