Welcome to the Germany chapter homepage. The chapter lead is Tobias Gondrom. Chapter Board members are: Thomas Schreiber, Holger Heimann and Boris Hemkemeier.
Click here to join the local chapter mailing list.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Next OWASP German Chapter Meeting
The next chapter meeting has not been announced yet
Chapter Meeting on September 7th 2007 in Frankfurt/Main
After two years of absence the German Chapter has been restarted. The chapter meeting was on September 7th 2007, 15:00 - 18:00.
This first chapter meeting had as its main goal the re-initiation of the German chapter and to start work on projects. Talks and presentations are secondary and will receive more focus at subsequent meetings.
If you want to participate in the work of the German OWASP chapter or offer to submit work to it and cannot attend the meeting, please contact Tobias or send an email to our chapter mailing list (now working!).
- 07 September 2007: Chapter meeting in Frankfurt
- 18 July 2007: scheduled chapter meeting on September 7th 2007
- 02 Mar 2007: German Federal Office for Information Security aka Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (BSI) has released the Indigo Security (engl: 'Indigo Security').
- 23 Feb 2007: German Federal Office for Information Security aka Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (BSI) has released the Apache Tomcat Sicherheitsuntersuchung (engl: 'Apache Tomcat Security Assessment').
- 06 Sept 2006: German Federal Office for Information Security aka Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (BSI) has released the Maßnahmenkatalog und Best Practices für die Sicherheit von Webanwendungen (engl: 'Measures and Best Practices for Web Application Security').
OWASP Moves to MediaWiki Portal - 11:05, 20 May 2006 (EDT)
OWASP is pleased to announce the arrival of OWASP 2.0!
OWASP 2.0 utilizes the MediaWiki portal to manage and provide the latest OWASP related information. Enjoy!