Welcome to the Geneva chapter homepage. The chapter leader is Antonio Fontes
Click here to join the local chapter mailing list.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Setup your agenda for incoming events
2010/02/10 : OWASP Geneva, next meeting registration is online
Registration forms and agenda are now online on the website dedicated to the event: http://www.geneva-appsec-forum.ch Please don't forget to register if you are attending the meeting!
2010/01/11 : OWASP Geneva, official sponsor of Insomni'hack 2010
The 3rd edition of Geneva's famous hacking competition Insomni'hack organized by SCRT will be held on January 22nd. As official partner, the Geneva OWASP chapter will setup an OWASP presentation desk where participants and visitors will have the possibility to get more information on OWASP's projects and events, and the local chapter activities. Please feel free to come visit us on January 22nd, registration to Insomni'hack is only required for participants at the hacking contest.
2009/04/28 : OWASP Geneva Spring 09 meeting
The latest meeting survey and presentation slides are online.
2009/04/25 : Spring 09 meeting
Archive pages for the Geneva Spring 09 meeting are now online.
Questions can be directed to Antonio Fontes (OWASP Geneva): antonio.fontes 'at' owasp.org
Join the OWASP Geneva Mailing List to receive chapter information via email.
Not scheduled yet
- Meeting at Yverdon-les-Bains (Feb 17 2011)
- Geneva Spring 2010 meeting (March 2010)
- Geneva Spring 2009 meeting (April 2009)
Spring 2010 meeting (March 4th. 2010)
- A. Fontes - Keynote (online)
- S. Maret - Integrating strong authentication in web applications (in French) (online)
- P. Leothaud - Security considerations on strong authentication: analysis of the ASVS (in French) (online)
- R. Ott - Digital identities federation and OpenID (in English) (online)
Spring 2009 meeting (April 23rd. 2009)
- A. Fontes - Introduction and keynote (Office 2007, Office 2003, PDF) (in French)
- S. Gioria - The OWASP Top 10 (Office 2003, PDF) (in French)
- G.K. Agopome - Merging security into the SDLC: from theory to practice (Office 2003, PDF) (in French)