Idea 1: Build lab examples and write-ups (how to test) for different code languages delivered in Docker (these must correlate with a Knowledge base item in SKF)
- For example we have now around 20 lab challenges in Docker container build in Python:
- A Local File Inclusion Docker app example:
- A write-up example:
Idea 2: We want to extend the Machine learning chatbot functionality in SKF.
- Create a desktop version of the chatbot. Where people can install the setup file on their local machine.
- Extend the bots capability to do the google search(using web scraping) for the things which are not available in the database. So, it will have a wider scope of knowledge.
- Extend the bot capability to reply what security controls should be followed from the ASVS and MASVS or other custom checklists that are present in SKF.
- Extend the bot to different platforms like Facebook, telegram, slack etc.
- Now the working chatbot implementation for example is only for Gitter
OWASP Project Requests
Tips to get you started in no particular order:
* Read Google Summer of Code Program(GSOC)` * Read the GSoC SAT * Read the GSOC Student Guidelines * Contact us through the mailing list or irc channel. * Check our github organization