Difference between revisions of "GPC Agenda 2010-02-03"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
 
(12 intermediate revisions by one user not shown)
Line 14: Line 14:
 
  |-  
 
  |-  
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |
*Reviewers Drive:
+
*The task of setting up a process to manage our planned [[OWASP Project Reviewers Database|Reviewers Drive]] has been pushed forward. Please note the second table is still being populated.
**The task of setting up a process to manage our planned [[OWASP Project Reviewers Database|Reviewers Drive]] has been pushed forward. Please note the second table is still being populated.
+
**Thoughts?
***Thoughts?
+
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |
 +
*The outcome was considered fit for purpose.
 +
*Dinis asked for changing the column [http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Project_Reviewers_Database#tab=Project_Reviewers.2FVolunteers 'Projects I would be interested in reviewing'] to allow it receiving text, i.e. to allow the volunteers to specify their broad interests instead of obliging them to point out project names and its links.
 +
*Due to lack of GPC's members attendance, this item will be dealt with again next meeting.
 
  |-
 
  |-
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |
*[[:OWASP Reviews Dashboard|Projects under review]]
+
*[[:OWASP Reviews Dashboard|Projects under review]]:
 
**Please pay special attention to the delayed ones.  
 
**Please pay special attention to the delayed ones.  
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |  
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |  
|-
+
*Dinis informed he has begun reviewing the [http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Content_Validation_using_Java_Annotations_Project_-_SHIP_Validator_0.3_Release_-_Assessment#tab=First_Reviewer Content Validation using Java Annotations Project].
| valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |>>To be populated, if needed<<
+
*Due to lack of GPC's members attendance, this item will be dealt with again next meeting.
| valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |
+
 
  |-
 
  |-
 
  | style="width:100%" valign="middle" height="30" bgcolor="#cccccc" align="center" colspan="2" | '''Previous Meetings/Follow up'''
 
  | style="width:100%" valign="middle" height="30" bgcolor="#cccccc" align="center" colspan="2" | '''Previous Meetings/Follow up'''
Line 33: Line 34:
 
**Revised&improved wiki code to link projects and releases -  Has this task been finished? Are there any available instructions/documentation? Dinis & Jason's report on progress made.
 
**Revised&improved wiki code to link projects and releases -  Has this task been finished? Are there any available instructions/documentation? Dinis & Jason's report on progress made.
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |
 +
*Jason has pushed the [[Projects/Live CD|new template]] forward.
 +
*Jason will continue working on it to finished up a couple of questions still open and to document all the process.
 +
*Everyone agreed the new template means a lot of progress in GPC methodologies and is expected it will help both project leaders and project management.
 +
*Due to the lack of usage it has been decided to hide the variable 'Project Maintainer' and only show it when needed.
 +
*Paulo & Dinis will met tomorrow to work on it as well.
 
  |-
 
  |-
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |  
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |  
 
* The task below has been assumed by Brad > report on progress made.
 
* The task below has been assumed by Brad > report on progress made.
**The [[:Category:OWASP Top Ten Project|'''OWASP Top Ten Project''']]'s project leader has invited M. Boberski to review the project against the [[Assessment Criteria v2.0|assessment criteria 2.0]].  
+
**The [[:Category:OWASP Top Ten Project|OWASP Top Ten Project]]'s project leader has invited M. Boberski to review the project against the [[Assessment Criteria v2.0|assessment criteria 2.0]].  
***As a result, M. Boberski has raised a set of questions about the criteria. Please see them [http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcn8962c_63fgm7gbfd '''here'''].
+
***As a result, M. Boberski has raised a set of questions about the criteria. Please see them [http://docs.google.com/View?id=dcn8962c_63fgm7gbfd here].
***Dinis has built a FAQ wiki page to answer M.and to more broadly make our responses available for future assessment criteria's users. The FAQ wiki page can be accessed [[Assessment Criteria v2.0 FAQ|'''here''']].
+
***Dinis has built a FAQ wiki page to answer M.and to more broadly make our responses available for future assessment criteria's users. The FAQ wiki page can be accessed [[Assessment Criteria v2.0 FAQ|here]].
 
***Please find the spare cycles to help to answer the above referred questions.
 
***Please find the spare cycles to help to answer the above referred questions.
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |
 +
*Due to lack of GPC's members attendance, this item will be dealt with again next meeting.
 
  |-
 
  |-
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |  
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |  
Line 46: Line 53:
 
**Regarding the creation of covers for OWASP Books, Brad proposes we move the process to a volunteer, without buying the source files.
 
**Regarding the creation of covers for OWASP Books, Brad proposes we move the process to a volunteer, without buying the source files.
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |
 +
*Due to lack of GPC's members attendance, this item will be dealt with again next meeting.
 
  |-
 
  |-
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |  
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |  
* Wiki/Web technician/OWASP Wiki maintainer > Job description > Jeff can't find the spare cycles to assume this task. Has anybody else assumed this?
+
* Wiki Expert & Content Creation Expert > Job description to support the recruitment of two new GPC members > Jeff can't find the spare cycles to assume this task. Has anybody else assumed this?
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |  
 
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |  
 +
*Due to lack of GPC's members attendance, this item will be dealt with again next meeting.
 
  |-
 
  |-
  | valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |>>To be populated, if needed<<
+
  | style="width:100%" valign="middle" height="30" bgcolor="#7b8abd" align="center" colspan="2" | '''Meeting Attendance'''
| valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |  
+
 
  |-
 
  |-
  | style="width:100%" valign="middle" height="30" bgcolor="#cccccc" align="center" colspan="2" | '''Next Meeting'''
+
  | valign="middle" height="30" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="center" colspan="0" |Dinis, Jason, Paulo.
|-
+
| valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |>>To be populated, if needed<<
+
| valign="middle" bgcolor="#EEEEEE" align="left" colspan="0" |
+
 
  |}
 
  |}
  

Latest revision as of 10:10, 4 February 2010

Please see GPC Meetings for previous GPC Meetings Agenda and the Dial-In details

AGENDA - Fev 03, 2010
Item/Issue Decisions/Comments Made
Current Meeting
  • The task of setting up a process to manage our planned Reviewers Drive has been pushed forward. Please note the second table is still being populated.
    • Thoughts?
  • The outcome was considered fit for purpose.
  • Dinis asked for changing the column 'Projects I would be interested in reviewing' to allow it receiving text, i.e. to allow the volunteers to specify their broad interests instead of obliging them to point out project names and its links.
  • Due to lack of GPC's members attendance, this item will be dealt with again next meeting.
Previous Meetings/Follow up
  • Spreading OWASP Project Details Tab through ALL OWASP Projects.
    • Revised&improved wiki code to link projects and releases - Has this task been finished? Are there any available instructions/documentation? Dinis & Jason's report on progress made.
  • Jason has pushed the new template forward.
  • Jason will continue working on it to finished up a couple of questions still open and to document all the process.
  • Everyone agreed the new template means a lot of progress in GPC methodologies and is expected it will help both project leaders and project management.
  • Due to the lack of usage it has been decided to hide the variable 'Project Maintainer' and only show it when needed.
  • Paulo & Dinis will met tomorrow to work on it as well.
  • The task below has been assumed by Brad > report on progress made.
    • The OWASP Top Ten Project's project leader has invited M. Boberski to review the project against the assessment criteria 2.0.
      • As a result, M. Boberski has raised a set of questions about the criteria. Please see them here.
      • Dinis has built a FAQ wiki page to answer M.and to more broadly make our responses available for future assessment criteria's users. The FAQ wiki page can be accessed here.
      • Please find the spare cycles to help to answer the above referred questions.
  • Due to lack of GPC's members attendance, this item will be dealt with again next meeting.
  • The question below mentioned has triggered the decision of creating a wiki page to support OWASP service outsourcing bids. Brad has assumed the task > report on progress made.
    • Regarding the creation of covers for OWASP Books, Brad proposes we move the process to a volunteer, without buying the source files.
  • Due to lack of GPC's members attendance, this item will be dealt with again next meeting.
  • Wiki Expert & Content Creation Expert > Job description to support the recruitment of two new GPC members > Jeff can't find the spare cycles to assume this task. Has anybody else assumed this?
  • Due to lack of GPC's members attendance, this item will be dealt with again next meeting.
Meeting Attendance
Dinis, Jason, Paulo.