GPC Agenda 2010-01-04
Previous meetings and Dial-in details
see GPC Meetings for previous GPC Meetings Agenda and the Dial-In details
- Do we have a new Board Rep? If so, whom from our two additional board members are staying on? How does that work?
- Discussion of 2009's achievements and Action Plan for 2010.
- The OWASP Top Ten Project's project leader has invited M. Boberski to review the project against the assessment criteria 2.0.
- As a result, M. Boberski has raised a set of questions about the criteria. Please see them here.
- Dinis has built a FAQ wiki page to answer M.and to more broadly make our responses available for future assessment criteria's users. The FAQ wiki page can be accessed here.
- Please find the spare cycles to help to answer the above referred questions.
- Regarding the creation of covers for OWASP Books, Brad proposes we move the process to a volunteer, without buying the source files.
- SAAM Translation to Portuguese - We need Pravir's agreement.
From Previous Meeting/Follow up
- Reviewers Drive:
- Spreading OWASP Project Details Tab through ALL OWASP Projects.
- Revised&improved wiki code to link projects and releases - Has this task been finished? Are there any available instructions/documentation?
Issues for next Meeting
- Add here
- Meeting started 10H PM/GMT
- Add here