Revision as of 12:51, 14 February 2013 by Samantha Groves
Project Division Updates
- Project Numbers
- Active Projects: 129
- Inactive Projects: 67
- Projects Under Review
Currently Working On
- New Project Web Page
- OWASP Initiatives Meeting
- Allocated Reboot Funds from 2012
- OWASP Development Guide: $5,000 USD
- OWASP ZAP: $5,000 USD
- OWASP Testing Guide: $5,000 USD
- OWASP ESAPI: $5,000 USD
- OWASP Code Review Guide: $5,000 USD
- OWASP WebGoat PHP: : $5,000 USD
- List of Funds for Projects via Donations
- Due to Projects
- Alison and Kate kindly put this together for us.
- Now, we have an accurate record of what projects have funds and how much.
- This does not include grant funding.
- Guidebooks Project Management
- The Guidebooks Projects have now begun their work.
- We are in the process of choosing a collaborative platform that will satisfy our project needs.
- GanttProject is a strong option, and Salesforce's free program is another option.
- Start Date: February 4th 2013
- End Date: June 4th 2013
- Daily Project based queries and requests
- This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.
- Global AppSec questions.
- Funding queries.
- Travel availability.
- Project based administrative help.
- Project status information.
- Several project donations questions.
- OWASP LinkedIn Updates.
- What's happening with projects, questions.
- Guidebooks Grant
- Amount: $25,000
- Status: We are still waiting for payment.
- ESAPI Proposal
- Amount: $25,000
- Status: The ESAPI proposal is still being reviewed.
- ModSecurity Grant Writing
- Amount: $30,000
- Status: The ModSecurity proposal is still being reviewed.
- Google Grants Proposal
- Amount: $120,00 in Adwords Funds
- Status: I have begun managing the Adwords account regularly. I am waiting until we reach the implementation phase with our marketing company.
- Tom has asked for $25,000 for AppSec USA.
- I am looking into how we can make this happen for him
- OWASP Static Analysis Tools Funding: DHS
- There is a possibility of funding some of our Static Analysis tools.
- The interested party is a different department within the DHS.
- I will reach out to him next week.
- Question: Does he want to fund the development of our tools?
- Total Grant Funds Awarded: $145,000 for 2013.