Difference between revisions of "GPC/Meetings/2013-12-04"
(Created page with "__TOC__ = OWASP Global Projects Report = *'''[https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AllOCxlYdf1AdFdaYXJ6SDFXNXBaemNwbnNHN3N5RVE#gid=16 Project Numbers]''' ...")
Revision as of 15:02, 18 April 2013
OWASP Global Projects Report
- Project Numbers
- Active Projects: 142
- Inactive Projects: 67
- Projects Under Review
- Project Applications
- OWASP Good Component Practices Project
Currently Working On
- Staff Summit 2013: New York City, USA
- I have begun developing brand usage guidelines for our project leaders with Jim Manico's help.
- Projects in SalesForce
- I have finished putting together documentation that outlines a project leader's responsibilities, and our foundation's expectations of them.
- Project Lifecycle Info-graphic
- I am working towards developing new wiki templates for our OWASP Projects.
- Internal Marketing Plan
- I am currently developing a "How to run a successful OWASP Project" document.
- Daily Project based queries and requests
- This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.
- Global AppSec questions.
- Funding queries.
- Travel availability.
- Project based administrative help.
- Project status information.
- Several project donations questions.
- OWASP LinkedIn Updates.
- What's happening with projects, questions.
- Guidebooks Grant
- Amount: $25,000
- Status: DHS has sent the first instalment of our grant award.
- ESAPI Proposal
- Amount: $25,000
- Status: The ESAPI proposal is still being reviewed.
- ModSecurity Grant Writing
- Amount: $30,000
- Status: The ModSecurity proposal is still being reviewed.
- Google Grants Proposal
- Amount: $120,00 in Adwords Funds
- Status: We continue to test different keywords and strategies to try and find the best way to leverage this grant award. We are currently testing a strategy for the AppSec USA conference this year. I am seeking assistance from an AdWords expert next week.
- Total Grant Funds Awarded: $145,000 for 2013.