Revision as of 15:33, 11 January 2013 by Samantha Groves
Project Division Updates
- Project Numbers
- Active Projects: 124
- Inactive Projects: 67
Currently Working On
- Project Infrastructure Testing
- I have begun testing the new Project Infrastructure.
- There are currently two projects going through the process.
- All participants have been made aware that they are participating in a pilot review.
- They will provide feedback upon completion.
- Project Reboot Status
- Received funding for 3 projects.
- Seeking funding for 2 more.
- Allocated Project Support volunteers for 3 projects.
- New Project Web Page
- The new Project Page design is now complete.
- Please review the page, and note down any comments, changes, etc.
- I will present this once more and then make it live.
- I will ask the Leaders List for feedback as well.
- OWASP Initiatives Meeting
- The next initiative meeting is on January 28 at both 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM EST & 9:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST
- The last initiatives meeting went very well.
- I presented the updated Projects Page, and asked for Feedback.
- I presented the finished Projects Infrastructure and asked for Feedback from the community.
- Projects Handbook 2013
- The Projects Handbook is almost complete.
- Please review when you get the opportunity, and provide feedback on the last draft.
- I plan to make this live when the Projects Page goes live.
- Daily Project based queries and requests
- This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.
- Global AppSec questions.
- Funding queries.
- Travel availability.
- Project based administrative help.
- Project status information.
- Several project donations questions.
- OWASP LinkedIn Updates.
- What's happening with projects, questions.
- Guidebooks Grant
- Amount: $25,000
- Status: We have been accepted as a vendor for the Georgia Tech Institute which is the organisation responsible for paying us the awarded funds. Alison is in the process of putting together an invoice for the first instalment.
- ESAPI Proposal
- Amount: $25,000
- Status: I heard back from Deb yesterday. The ESAPI proposal is still being reviewed.
- ModSecurity Grant Writing
- Amount: $30,000
- Status: We are in the grant writing process.
- Google Grants Proposal
- Amount: $120,00 in Adwords Funds
- Status: We have been added to the Google Grants System. I am waiting for confirmation from the Google for Non-Profits team. I have asked them to confirm that we have indeed received the award.