Revision as of 08:24, 1 March 2013 by Samantha Groves
Project Division Updates
- Project Numbers
- Active Projects: 130
- Inactive Projects: 67
- Projects Under Review
- Project Applications
- SCADA Security Project
- PHPRBAC Project
- Cornucopia Project
- Development of security framework based on Owasp Esapi for JSF2.0 (DSFE) Project
- Secure Application Design Project
Currently Working On
- AppSec APAC 2013
- I have been at AppSec APAC 2013 from Sunday, 17th.
- I will be back on Tuesday, 26th.
- I have taken some photographs at the event. They are posted here.
- The event was a great success.
- AppSec APAC 2013: Projects Track
- JIm's talk went very well.
- He spoke about ESAPI.
- Dennis was our second speaker.
- He spoke about AppSensor.
- Both talks had a good turn out.
- Chapter Leader Workshop
- Chapter Leader Workshop went very well.
- It was a 2 hour event with an 8 course dinner.
- There was lots of discussion from chapter leaders & potential leaders from around the globe.
- Images can be found here.
- Daily Project based queries and requests
- This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.
- Global AppSec questions.
- Funding queries.
- Travel availability.
- Project based administrative help.
- Project status information.
- Several project donations questions.
- OWASP LinkedIn Updates.
- What's happening with projects, questions.
- Guidebooks Grant
- Amount: $25,000
- Status: We are still waiting for payment from DHS.
- ESAPI Proposal
- Amount: $25,000
- Status: The ESAPI proposal is still being reviewed.
- ModSecurity Grant Writing
- Amount: $30,000
- Status: The ModSecurity proposal is still being reviewed.
- Google Grants Proposal
- Amount: $120,00 in Adwords Funds
- Status: I have begun managing the Adwords account regularly. I am waiting until we reach the implementation phase with our marketing company.
- OWASP Static Analysis Tools Funding: DHS
- There is a possibility of funding some of our Static Analysis tools.
- The interested party is a different department within the DHS.
- No word yet from Kevin.
- Total Grant Funds Awarded: $145,000 for 2013.