Revision as of 14:01, 26 September 2012 by Samantha Groves
Project Division Updates
- Project Numbers
- Active Projects: 112
- Archived Projects: 41
- Graveyard Projects: 24
- Merged Projects: 43
- Pending New Project Leader Appointment
Currently Working On
- Projects Communications Restructuring
- Finishing this has become one of my Q4 Objectives
- I continue to update this every week in addition to my other project management duties
- Projects Implementation Plan
- Daily Project based queries and requests
- This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.
- AppSec USA 2012 queries
- Travel queries
- Budget based questions
- Funding questions
- Project based administrative help
- Project status information
- Information request from outside the community regarding projects
- AppSec USA OSS
- We currently have 5 confirmed attendees
- Greg has agreed to our terms: We pay for his airfare if he agrees to participate as a volunteer at the conference.
- Travel requirements for Kostas have changed. He is still going to participate in the OSS, but now his airfare and hotel expenses will be paid by the OWASP Track Fund as he is now a speaker.
- Here is their presentation schedule.
- DHS Host Project Funding Proposal
- Our DHS Funding Proposal has been approved!
- We were awarded with $25K for this project.
- We are waiting for the agreement contract from Deborah, DHS Representative.
More Funding Potential
- OWASP ESAPI FUNDING PROPOSAL
- DHS has expressed interest in funding the OWASP ESAPI Project.
- I need help filling out the details of the funding proposal document.
- Chris, can you elaborate on the Reboot deliverable for ESAPI?
- Chris, will you have the time to lead this project through to completion?
Important Meeting Discussion Points
- Discussion on the availability of all members.
- Need a head count of who is going to AppSec USA.
- How are we handling the Project Handbook workload?
- OWASP ESAPI: Trying to get funding for this project. Who can help?
- Project Budgets: How do these work?