Difference between revisions of "GPC/Meetings/2012-28-09"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
 
(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)
Line 33: Line 33:
  
 
*'''[https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1xek9eZqAAt-koEuhOcXE9PoVCsAZ1WZJJoLzVMVj2Ew/edit AppSec USA OSS]'''
 
*'''[https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1xek9eZqAAt-koEuhOcXE9PoVCsAZ1WZJJoLzVMVj2Ew/edit AppSec USA OSS]'''
**We currently have 5 confirmed attendees
+
**All 6 attendees have confirmed.
 
**Greg has agreed to our terms: We pay for his airfare if he agrees to participate as a volunteer at the conference.
 
**Greg has agreed to our terms: We pay for his airfare if he agrees to participate as a volunteer at the conference.
 
**Travel requirements for Kostas have changed. He is still going to participate in the OSS, but now his airfare and hotel expenses will be paid by the OWASP Track Fund as he is now a speaker.  
 
**Travel requirements for Kostas have changed. He is still going to participate in the OSS, but now his airfare and hotel expenses will be paid by the OWASP Track Fund as he is now a speaker.  
**Here is their presentation schedule.  
+
**[https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1urkb-k3zHCfcS_8TLFgQaEv95Yr6gNXmLElDFHeEgM4/edit Presentation Schedule]
  
 
*'''[https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1MA3TI5ssclxvheV8At_ffu2Fuic55SDpOokS3AOvBUc/edit#bookmark=id.ceef3790c8d6 DHS Host Project Funding Proposal]'''
 
*'''[https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1MA3TI5ssclxvheV8At_ffu2Fuic55SDpOokS3AOvBUc/edit#bookmark=id.ceef3790c8d6 DHS Host Project Funding Proposal]'''
Line 46: Line 46:
 
#[https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/16ZFXaML8C7aDAZdyTMDDg4BzLr1vUTOz9eqmYE8ZW8U/edit OWASP ESAPI FUNDING PROPOSAL]
 
#[https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/16ZFXaML8C7aDAZdyTMDDg4BzLr1vUTOz9eqmYE8ZW8U/edit OWASP ESAPI FUNDING PROPOSAL]
 
#DHS has expressed interest in funding the OWASP ESAPI Project.
 
#DHS has expressed interest in funding the OWASP ESAPI Project.
#I need help filling out the details of the funding proposal document.
+
#I need help filling out the details of the funding proposal document.  
#Chris, can you elaborate on the Reboot deliverable for ESAPI?
+
#Chris, will you have the time to lead this project through to completion?
+
  
==Important Meeting Discussion Points==
+
==Important Meeting Discussion Points==   
# Discussion on the availability of all members.
+
# Need a head count of who is going to AppSec USA.  
+
 
# How are we handling the Project Handbook workload?
 
# How are we handling the Project Handbook workload?
# OWASP ESAPI: Trying to get funding for this project. Who can help?
+
# OWASP ESAPI: Trying to get funding for this project.  
# Project Budgets: How do these work?
+
# Chris, can you elaborate on the Reboot deliverable for ESAPI?
 +
# Chris, will you have the time to lead this project through to completion?
 +
# [https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1-BXoHC72nupnOu9PHFSVM9kqM8KX_7xiY3O0SBXFvGo/edit Project Donation License Agreement]: Please have a look and let me know if there are any objections to its use.
 
   
 
   
 
[[Category:GPC_Meetings]]
 
[[Category:GPC_Meetings]]
 
[[Category:GPC_Meetings/2012]]
 
[[Category:GPC_Meetings/2012]]

Latest revision as of 10:00, 28 September 2012

Contents

Project Division Updates

  • Project Numbers
    • Active Projects: 112
    • Archived Projects: 41
    • Graveyard Projects: 24
    • Merged Projects: 43

Currently Working On

  • Daily Project based queries and requests
    • This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.
    • AppSec USA 2012 queries
    • Travel queries
    • Budget based questions
    • Funding questions
    • Project based administrative help
    • Project status information
    • Information request from outside the community regarding projects
  • AppSec USA OSS
    • All 6 attendees have confirmed.
    • Greg has agreed to our terms: We pay for his airfare if he agrees to participate as a volunteer at the conference.
    • Travel requirements for Kostas have changed. He is still going to participate in the OSS, but now his airfare and hotel expenses will be paid by the OWASP Track Fund as he is now a speaker.
    • Presentation Schedule
  • DHS Host Project Funding Proposal
    • Our DHS Funding Proposal has been approved!
    • We were awarded with $25K for this project.
    • We are waiting for the agreement contract from Deborah, DHS Representative.

More Funding Potential

  1. OWASP ESAPI FUNDING PROPOSAL
  2. DHS has expressed interest in funding the OWASP ESAPI Project.
  3. I need help filling out the details of the funding proposal document.

Important Meeting Discussion Points

  1. How are we handling the Project Handbook workload?
  2. OWASP ESAPI: Trying to get funding for this project.
  3. Chris, can you elaborate on the Reboot deliverable for ESAPI?
  4. Chris, will you have the time to lead this project through to completion?
  5. Project Donation License Agreement: Please have a look and let me know if there are any objections to its use.