Revision as of 15:28, 28 December 2012 by Samantha Groves
Project Division Updates
- Project Numbers
- Active Projects: 122
- Inactive Projects: 67
Currently Working On
- SourceForge Update
- Audrey has replied.
- She has now received payment.
- Our business with Geeknet is now closed.
- AppSec APAC 2013: Planning
- I have now closed down the 'Call for Entries' for the OWASP Project Track (OPT).
- We received two applicants for the OPT.
- We are in the process of sorting out logistics for these potential speakers.
- New Project Web Page
- The new Project Page design is now complete.
- Please review the page, and note down any comments, changes, etc.
- I plan to make this live towards the beginning of January.
- Viewers have mentioned that there are perhaps too many tabs. What are your thoughts on this?
- Assessment Criteria, Lifecycle, and Graduation Processes
- I have not received feedback since the last GPC meeting.
- Please review when you get the opportunity, and provide feedback.
- If there is no feedback, I will assume that the proposal has no objections.
- Daily Project based queries and requests
- This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.
- Global AppSec questions.
- Funding queries.
- Travel availability.
- Project based administrative help.
- Project status information.
- Several project donations questions.
- OWASP LinkedIn Updates.
- What's happening with projects, questions.
More Funding Potential
- Guidebooks Grant Payment: We are still waiting to hear back from Deb regarding payment.
- Grant writing has now begun for the ModSecurity Proposal.