Revision as of 12:18, 21 December 2012 by Samantha Groves
Project Division Updates
- Project Numbers
- Active Projects: 121
- Inactive Projects: 67
- Pending Project Applications
Currently Working On
- SourceForge Update
- Audrey has replied.
- She has not received payment.
- I confirmed with Alison that payment was made in the beginning of December.
- I have sent Audrey the payment details, and I am waiting to hear back from her now.
- Our account with SourceForge is now closed.
- OWASP Licenses Update
- This is the final draft of the letter: Letter.
- Dr. Gottlieb has responded with a change in license. I have made the necessary changes on our records.
- The other two projects have not responded.
- I will reach out to them before the holiday begins.
- AppSec APAC 2013: Planning
- I have now closed down the 'Call for Entries' for the Open Source Showcase.
- We received no applicants.
- The Project Track has 4 interested applicants.
- We are in the process of sorting out logistics for these potential speakers.
- New Project Web Page
- The new Project Page design is now complete.
- Please review the page, and note down any comments, changes, etc.
- I plan to make this live towards the beginning of January.
- Assessment Criteria, Lifecycle, and Graduation Processes
- I have not received feedback since the meeting.
- Please review when you get the opportunity and provide feedback.
- If there is no feedback, I will assume that the proposal has no objections.
- Daily Project based queries and requests
- This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.
- Global AppSec questions.
- Funding queries.
- Travel availability.
- Project based administrative help.
- Project status information.
- Several project donations questions.
- OWASP LinkedIn Updates.
- What's happening with projects, questions.
More Funding Potential
- Guidebooks Grant Payment: We are still waiting to hear back from Deb regarding payment.
- ESAPI Grant Proposal: The proposal has passed the first round of reviews. It is now at the peer review stage with 6 other applications. I suspect we will hear back from the DHS after the holidays.
- Ryan and I have agreed on a project plan for the ModSecurity Project.
- I have now begun the grant writing process.
- This will be for a $30,000 grant proposal.
- Meeting Cancelled as most are already on holiday.