Revision as of 13:53, 20 September 2012 by Samantha Groves
Project Division Updates
- Pending Projects Set Up
- TestingTheWeb: Waiting for the 5 day waiting time to run out. Then I will set it up.
- OWASP University Challenge: Waiting for information.
- OWASP Hacking-Lab Project: Waiting for information.
- Pending Project Confirmations
- Forensic Guide: Waiting to hear back from the Project Leader.
- Xelenium: Waiting to hear back from the Project Leader.
- Intelligent Security: Waiting to hear back from the Project Leader.
- Pending New Project Leader Appointment
- Inquiries to the Committee
- What is the project donation process? Keith can you elaborate on it?
- I have a volunteer wanting to take over a project that is inactive. We cannot get hold of the previous PL? What is the process to change leaders, if any?
Currently Working On
- Projects Communications Restructuring
- I have created the Projects wiki page using our wiki as we were not able to re-create the tabs on my machine
- I have created a placeholder logo, and I am currently working on organising information using our tab structure
- Projects Implementation Plan
- Daily Project based queries and requests
- How to get marketing aid: Business Cards
- AppSec USA 2012 queries
- Travel queries
- Budget based questions
- Funding questions
- Project based administrative help
- Project status information
- Information request from outside the community regarding projects
- AppSec USA OSS
- We currently have 3 confirmed attendees
- We currently have 2 pending travel funding requests: Can we decide yes or no today so I can action this immediately?
- OWASP ZAP Project Marketing Plan
- The ZAP Marketing Project Plan has been created and agreed upon
- We made minor adjustments to the plan based on changes in availability and budget
- Simon and I have met and are busy implementing our plan. Please see document for more details.
- DHS Host Project Funding Proposal
- I have completed and sent off the updated budget for our DHS Funding proposal
- Deborah has accepted it, and after a few rounds of questioning, we have now finalised our submission
- We hope to hear back from Deborah with the DHS decision sometime next week
- Atlassian Open Source License
- Our Atlassian PM Community Licence Application has been accepted, and we now have full access to the software
- The interested parties have been given their login information, and they are currently in the process of setting it up
- All of OWASP now has access to this software for our projects
- Events Management Task List
- Document put together based on my past experience in events management, and my experience at AppSec Ireland
- Aim is to help new events managers understand how to break down event planning in an easy to understand way
Important Meeting Outcomes and Discussion Points
- Discussion on the availability of all members.
- Propose a shorter term GPC member volunteer schedule.
- Need a head count of who is going to AppSec USA.
- I must have a concrete voting decision on what to do about funding travel for Kostas and Greg. I have 3 yes votes for Kostas, and need 1 more for agreement.