Revision as of 09:11, 19 October 2012 by Samantha Groves
Project Division Updates
- Project Numbers
- Active Projects: 113
- Archived Projects: 41
- Graveyard Projects: 24 (Shall I just get rid of these?)
- Merged Projects: 43 (I've looked through these, and it seems like we really don't need to track them individually anymore. Shall I get rid of these as well? Thoughts?)
- Pending Project Donations:
Currently Working On
- Daily Project based queries and requests
- This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.
- AppSec USA 2012 queries
- Travel queries
- Budget based questions
- Funding questions
- Project based administrative help
- Project status information
- Several project donations questions
- OWASP LinkedIn Updates
- Projects Handbook
- The archived Handbook
- I have made more edits to the new Handbook.
- I have added an appendix
- The Project Donation agreement is finalised
- Flagship Projects: I think I should keep a section in here that describes what flagship projects are, but note that this designation is given by The Foundation? Thoughts?
- Project Release Review Criteria: I need a bit of help to come up with the technical qualifying criteria for each project category for their reviews.
- Please have a read through it and we can discuss the items above in two weeks when we have our next meeting.
- November 2nd, 2012 is the next meeting.
- AppSec USA
- I will be at AppSec USA all next week so my availability online will be limited.
- I will be the event photographer and I will manage the OSS project event module during the conference.
- I am cancelling next week's Friday meeting as I will not be able to make it.
- Next GPC Meeting will be: November 2nd, 2012 at 7pm GMT.
- SalesForce Metadata Migration
- I have completed collecting the data for all Active, Archived, and Merged Projects.
- Continue to work with Kate to finish the migration.
- We will do a demo today, of what we have so far in Salesforce: Please note it is still a work in progress.
More Funding Potential
- OWASP ESAPI FUNDING PROPOSAL
- I continue to put together the ESAPI Funding Proposal.
- I am currently looking into applying for a Google Grant.
- If we are successful with the Google Grant, we will be awarded $10,000 a month for use in a Google Adwords Campaign.