Revision as of 07:39, 19 October 2012 by Samantha Groves
Project Division Updates
- Project Numbers
- Active Projects: 113
- Archived Projects: 41
- Graveyard Projects: 24 (Shall I just get rid of these?)
- Merged Projects: 43 (I've looked through these, and it seems like we really don't need to track them individually anymore. Shall I get rid of these as well? Thoughts?)
- Pending Project Donations:
Currently Working On
- 'Daily Project based queries and requests
- This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.
- AppSec USA 2012 queries
- Travel queries
- Budget based questions
- Funding questions
- Project based administrative help
- Project status information
- Several project donations questions
- OWASP LinkedIn Management
- Projects Handbook
- The archived Handbook
- Completing this will help us move forward in projects significantly as we know.
- I have gone through it this week, and I feel it is in a good pre-final draft stage.
- Please have a read through it and we can discuss it in our next meeting.
- SalesForce Metadata Migration
- I have completed collecting the data for all Active, Archived, and Merged Projects.
- Continue to work with Kate to finish the migration.
- We will do a demo today, of what we have so far in Salesforce: Please note it is still a work in progress.
More Funding Potential
- OWASP ESAPI FUNDING PROPOSAL
- I was able to get in touch and meet with Chris this week.
- He has agreed to continue as the project leader for ESAP Reboot 2012.
- We have agreed to start working together on the DHS Funding Proposal.
- If we are successful, this will be another $25K for projects.