Revision as of 07:30, 19 October 2012 by Samantha Groves (Created page with "__TOC__ = Project Division Updates = *'''Project Numbers''' **Active Projects: 113 **Archived Projects: 41 **Graveyard Projects: 24 **Merged Projects: 43 *'''Pending Projec...")
Project Division Updates
- Project Numbers
- Active Projects: 113
- Archived Projects: 41
- Graveyard Projects: 24
- Merged Projects: 43
- Pending Project Donations: We are still working on creating a Project Donation Contract. Sarah is looking into this for us.
- Pending New Project Leader Appointment
- OWASP Stinger project: This project is currently being transfered. The new project leader has been appointed.
Currently Working On
- Projects Communications Restructuring
- Continue to fill this in weekly with relevant information.
- The information will be changing as we are not done with the projects handbook, and we have not finalised the actual processes yet.
- Completed pages:
- Starting a New Project
- Project Database
- Marketing Materials
- Sponsorship and Donations
- Global Projects Committee Page
- Contact Us
- Incomplete Pages
- Project Assessment
- Project Terminology
- Press and Communications
- SalesForce Metadata Migration
- Continue to work with Kate to finish the migration.
- Active projects should be complete.
- Currently collecting Archive project information
- Daily Project based queries and requests
- This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.
- AppSec USA 2012 queries
- Travel queries
- Budget based questions
- Funding questions
- Project based administrative help
- Project status information
- Several project donations questions
- DHS Host Project Funding Proposal
- We are currently waiting to hear back from Deborah regarding funds transfer.
- They have a big conference next week so I suspect they are quite busy putting that together.
- I will touch base with her afterwards.
- Projects Handbook
- The archived Handbook
- Completing this will help us move forward in projects significantly as we know.
- I have gone through it this week, and I feel it is in a good pre-final draft stage.
- Please have a read through it and we can discuss it in our next meeting.
More Funding Potential
- OWASP ESAPI FUNDING PROPOSAL
- I was able to get in touch and meet with Chris this week.
- He has agreed to continue as the project leader for ESAP Reboot 2012.
- We have agreed to start working together on the DHS Funding Proposal.
- If we are successful, this will be another $25K for projects.