Difference between revisions of "GPC/Meetings/2012-19-10"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
(Created page with "__TOC__ = Project Division Updates = *'''Project Numbers''' **Active Projects: 113 **Archived Projects: 41 **Graveyard Projects: 24 **Merged Projects: 43 *'''Pending Projec...")
 
Line 5: Line 5:
 
**Active Projects: 113  
 
**Active Projects: 113  
 
**Archived Projects: 41
 
**Archived Projects: 41
**Graveyard Projects: 24
+
**Graveyard Projects: 24 (Shall I just get rid of these?)
**Merged Projects: 43
+
**Merged Projects: 43 (I've looked through these, and it seems like we really don't need to track them individually anymore. Shall I get rid of these as well? Thoughts?)
  
*'''Pending Project Donations''': We are still working on creating a Project Donation Contract. Sarah is looking into this for us.
+
*'''Pending Project Donations''':  
 +
**Sarah and I had a discussion on the contract. We discussed possible future issues, but agreed that this draft would cover us for now. You can see the document here:[https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1-BXoHC72nupnOu9PHFSVM9kqM8KX_7xiY3O0SBXFvGo/edit Project Donation Contract.
 
**[[OWASP XSSER|OWASP XSSER]]  
 
**[[OWASP XSSER|OWASP XSSER]]  
 
**OWASP XSS Cheat Sheet
 
**OWASP XSS Cheat Sheet
 
**[[OWASP Security Shepherd|OWASP Security Shepherd]]
 
**[[OWASP Security Shepherd|OWASP Security Shepherd]]
 
*'''Pending New Project Leader Appointment'''
 
**[[OWASP Stinger project|OWASP Stinger project]]: This project is currently being transfered. The new project leader has been appointed. 
 
  
 
==Currently Working On==
 
==Currently Working On==
*'''[https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Test2test Projects Communications Restructuring]'''
+
*'''Daily Project based queries and requests''
**Continue to fill this in weekly with relevant information.
+
**The information will be changing as we are not done with the projects handbook, and we have not finalised the actual processes yet.
+
**Completed pages:
+
***Welcome
+
***Starting a New Project
+
***Project Database
+
***Marketing Materials
+
***Sponsorship and Donations
+
***Global Projects Committee Page
+
***Contact Us
+
**Incomplete Pages
+
***Project Assessment
+
***Project Terminology
+
***Press and Communications
+
 
+
*'''SalesForce Metadata Migration'''
+
**Continue to work with Kate to finish the migration.
+
**Active projects should be complete.
+
**Currently collecting Archive project information
+
 
+
*'''Daily Project based queries and requests'''
+
 
**This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.  
 
**This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.  
 
**AppSec USA 2012 queries
 
**AppSec USA 2012 queries
Line 47: Line 24:
 
**Project status information
 
**Project status information
 
**Several project donations questions
 
**Several project donations questions
 
+
**OWASP LinkedIn Management
*'''[https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1MA3TI5ssclxvheV8At_ffu2Fuic55SDpOokS3AOvBUc/edit#bookmark=id.ceef3790c8d6 DHS Host Project Funding Proposal]'''
+
**We are currently waiting to hear back from Deborah regarding funds transfer.
+
**They have a big conference next week so I suspect they are quite busy putting that together.
+
**I will touch base with her afterwards.
+
  
 
*'''[https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1MpZx5w4TaqS-FoQaEXDhncz6dhG4mdgC4id2HsJQhjc/edit# Projects Handbook]'''
 
*'''[https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1MpZx5w4TaqS-FoQaEXDhncz6dhG4mdgC4id2HsJQhjc/edit# Projects Handbook]'''
Line 58: Line 31:
 
**I have gone through it this week, and I feel it is in a good pre-final draft stage.  
 
**I have gone through it this week, and I feel it is in a good pre-final draft stage.  
 
**Please have a read through it and we can discuss it in our next meeting.  
 
**Please have a read through it and we can discuss it in our next meeting.  
 +
 +
*'''SalesForce Metadata Migration'''
 +
**I have completed collecting the data for all Active, Archived, and Merged Projects.
 +
**Continue to work with Kate to finish the migration.
 +
**We will do a demo today, of what we have so far in Salesforce: Please note it is still a work in progress.
  
 
==More Funding Potential==
 
==More Funding Potential==

Revision as of 08:39, 19 October 2012

Contents

Project Division Updates

  • Project Numbers
    • Active Projects: 113
    • Archived Projects: 41
    • Graveyard Projects: 24 (Shall I just get rid of these?)
    • Merged Projects: 43 (I've looked through these, and it seems like we really don't need to track them individually anymore. Shall I get rid of these as well? Thoughts?)

Currently Working On

  • 'Daily Project based queries and requests
    • This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.
    • AppSec USA 2012 queries
    • Travel queries
    • Budget based questions
    • Funding questions
    • Project based administrative help
    • Project status information
    • Several project donations questions
    • OWASP LinkedIn Management
  • Projects Handbook
    • The archived Handbook
    • Completing this will help us move forward in projects significantly as we know.
    • I have gone through it this week, and I feel it is in a good pre-final draft stage.
    • Please have a read through it and we can discuss it in our next meeting.
  • SalesForce Metadata Migration
    • I have completed collecting the data for all Active, Archived, and Merged Projects.
    • Continue to work with Kate to finish the migration.
    • We will do a demo today, of what we have so far in Salesforce: Please note it is still a work in progress.

More Funding Potential

  1. OWASP ESAPI FUNDING PROPOSAL
  2. I was able to get in touch and meet with Chris this week.
  3. He has agreed to continue as the project leader for ESAP Reboot 2012.
  4. We have agreed to start working together on the DHS Funding Proposal.
  5. If we are successful, this will be another $25K for projects.