Revision as of 07:29, 16 November 2012 by Samantha Groves
Project Division Updates
- Project Numbers
- Active Projects: 113
- Archived Projects: 41
- Merged Projects: 43
- Pending Project Donations:
- OWASP XSS Cheat Sheet: Needs contract.
- OWASP Security Shepherd Needs contract.
- Pending Incubator Project Applications:
- OWASP Periodic Table of Vulnerabilities (Will set this up today)
- OWASP Application Security Awareness Top 10 E-Learning Project (Will set this up next week)
Currently Working On
- Projects at Global AppSec Conferences
- AppSec 2012 Images are up.
- Currently preparing for AppSec APAC.
- OSS and OWASP Projects Track preparations are currently taking place.
- Salesforce Metadata Migration
- All project data is now in Salesforce.
- I continue to work with Kate to finish the migration.
- We are currently working on creating a template e-mail to send to all active project leaders asking them to update their information. (Still seeking help for this)
- Developed 8 forms to help with future requests: You can find them in the project handbook 2013 version, linked in their various sections.
- Currently looking into developing the forms in Salesforce.
- Project Promotion Events
- We are looking into applying for a booth at FOSDEM
- Our application will depend on whether our OWASP main track speaker applicants get accepted.
- The booth would be free.
- SourceForge Update
- I have reached out to the SourceForge people for a meeting.
- I have not had a response.
- I will continue to reach out until I have a reply from them.
- Project Processes Development
- Putting the handbook aside until these are fleshed out and agreed to.
- I feel it is a much better idea to tackle individually, and them add them to the handbook.
- Process form development
- Project Stage Benefits
- Project Graduation Process
- Project Graduation Criteria
- Daily Project based queries and requests
- This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.
- Global AppSec questions
- Funding queries
- Travel availability
- Project based administrative help
- Project status information
- Several project donations questions
- OWASP LinkedIn Updates
- What's happening with projects, questions
More Funding Potential
- Guidebooks Grant Payment: Still filling out tax forms for Deb. Working with Alison and Kate to get these submitted.
- The Google Grant process is going very slowly.
- I monitor it and make progress daily.
- Ryan is currently putting together his plan for ModSecurity.
- I am waiting to hear back from him with his proposal.
- This will be for a $30,000 grant proposal for the DHS.