Revision as of 06:02, 14 September 2012 by Samantha Groves
Project Division Updates
- Pending Projects Set Up
- TestingTheWeb: Waiting for the 5 day waiting time to run out. Then I will set it up.
- Pending Project Confirmations
- Forensic Guide: Waiting to hear back from the Project Leader.
- Xelenium: Waiting to hear back from the Project Leader.
- Intelligent Security: Waiting to hear back from the Project Leader.
- Pending Project Donations
- OWASP XSSER
- OWASP XSS Cheat Sheet
- Pending New Project Leader Appointment
- Inquiries to the Committee
- What is the project donation process? Keith can you elaborate on it?
- I have a volunteer wanting to take over a project that is inactive. We cannot get hold of the previous PL? What is the process to change leaders, if any?
Currently Working On
- Projects Communications Restructuring
- I have begun to create the wiki template for the new OWASP Projects page.
- I am having a bit of trouble with the tabs, but I am getting help from volunteers on how to do this.
- Daily Project based queries and requests
- How to get marketing aid: Business Cards
- AppSec USA 2012 queries
- AppSec USA OSS
- We have now accepted 7 entries.
- Acceptance letters have now been sent out to our seven successful candidates.
- I am drafting a letter to explain logistics, travel and conference details to our attendees.
- OWASP ZAP Project Marketing Recommendations
- The marketing recommendations have been agreed on by Simon and I.
- The project's plan has been written. It can be found here.
- Simon and I are meeting on Monday to begin implementing his OWASP ZAP's marketing strategy
- DHS Host Project Funding Proposal
- Deborah has gotten back to us with specific information on what budget specifics she needs.
- I am in the process of putting this together for her.
- Atlassian Open Source License
- Atlassian PM Community Licence Application: We had to re-apply for a different license with Atlassian.
- The application has now been submitted.
- We have a 14 day wait for the results.
Projects Communication Structure Development Update
- I continue to work on the tabs structure on my local machine.
- I am still currently organizing the documentation.
Important Meeting Outcomes and Discussion Points
- We need to clarify who the GPC committee chair will be.
- Discussion on the availability of all members.
- Propose a shorter term GPC member volunteer schedule.