Revision as of 12:17, 7 December 2012 by Samantha Groves
Project Division Updates
- Project Numbers
- Active Projects: 117 ( Need to define "Active Project" criteria)
- Archived Projects: 41
Currently Working On
- SourceForge Update
- Audrey from Geeknet has responded to me.
- The Geeknet team has decided not to accept any of our options, see below:
- Option 1: OWASP would like to propose that Geeknet waive either all or a percentage of the invoice fee, and redistribute the funds as a donation to the OWASP Foundation.
- Option 2: OWASP would like to propose a 1 year corporate membership, and a 6 month online rotating banner advertisement in exchange for $10,000 being deduction from the Invoice in question. Total value: $17,500 in OWASP Services.
- However, they did deduct $2500 from the original invoice: Update Geeknet Invoice.
- We have agreed to take this deduction, and are currently processing their payment.
- OWASP Licenses Update
- I drafted the e-mail Justin asked me to put together regarding the three projects with non open source licenses.
- I have sent it to all GPC members.
- I have made the changes as well: Letter.
- Lets discuss how we want to handle this.
- Salesforce Data Migration
- Salesforce migration is now complete.
- All project data is up-to-date based on the GPCs project inventory spreadsheet.
- Project Support Volunteer Role Development
- This role was developed to help the 3 Guidebook projects with project support duties.
- We received 14 applicants in total.
- The application is now closed
- Roles will be allocated next week.
- Daily Project based queries and requests
- This has not changed much since I began the post: questions are very similar in nature.
- Global AppSec questions.
- Funding queries.
- Travel availability.
- Project based administrative help.
- Project status information.
- Several project donations questions.
- OWASP LinkedIn Updates.
- What's happening with projects, questions.
More Funding Potential
- Guidebooks Grant Payment: Deb has delivered the correct form, and we are in the process of putting it together for her.
- ESAPI Grant Proposal: Still waiting to hear back from Deb.
- Google Grants Application is complete and Submitted.
- We are set to hear back from the Google Grants team by the beginning of 2013.
- We have now begun the process of grant writing for the ModSecurity Project.
- Ryan and I are still developing the project plan.
- This will be for a $30,000 grant proposal for the DHS.