GPC/Creating Project Wiki Pages
Revision as of 22:12, 19 October 2011 by Jason Li (Created page with "Category:Global Projects Committee Steps to starting a project (paraphrased from ''draft'' [http://sl.owasp.org/gpcws-jun11-projects-handbook#h.tao6g9hw1lup Project Handbook]...")
Steps to starting a project (paraphrased from draft Project Handbook:
- Submitter sends request via: new project request form
- Request generates an email to the GPC containing project submission
- All requests are held for a seven day waiting period ("speedbump") for committee and community review/feedback.
- At the conclusion of the "speedbump" period, the project is created.
Steps to creating a project on the OWASP Wiki:
- Determine Project Name
- Create OWASP mailing list
- Create main project page (/[project_name])
- Create Project Roadmap Page (/Projects/[project_name]/Roadmap)
- Create Project Metadata wiki page (/Projects/[project_name])
- Create Project Releases wiki page (/Projects/[project_name]/Releases)