| AGENDA - Feb 24th, 2010
|| Decisions/Comments Made
| Current Meeting
- Short term goals, 2010
- Roadshow, setup a paid trainings events through EU and the US.
- select trainers
- select (available) trainings
- setup and evaluation process
- creation of a training development kit
- presentation template
- Long term goals
- Increase # academic members
- Introduce OWASP material into curriculae
- Support Appsec research grants for students
- Organise events at universities
- Participation in research programs (e.g. advisory boards)
- OWASP University educative video podcasts
- Roll out College OWASP Education kit through chapters
| Meeting Attendance
| Meeting Notes
- Introduction from Sebastien Gioria
- Creation of development kit (Martin)
- France, Netherlands, Germany and Ireland would be interested to host a training event.
- Fabio will talk with Kate about dates and organization.
- Nishi sent evaluation form that we could use for the roadshow.
- Use OWASP Education Presentation Guidelines for the trainings.
- Updates from RoadShow 2010 (Fabio)
- Martin to update the speakers bureau page including languages spoken by trainers
- Creation of flyers/presentation decks (Cecil)
- Cecil to contact Lorna and Eduardo.
- Introduce OWASP material into the curriculae
- Martin to contact Alexios Fakos.
- Cecil to send information about secure coding contest in Singapore
- Participation in research programs
- Cecil to contact IDA in order to investigate possibility to get funds through grants.
- Government Support Model
- Matt to talk with Dan about support/membership model.