Funds available for OWASP Projects
This page contains details about funds available to OWASP projects.
The sponsorship model is different from the one used in OWASP Autumn Of Code 2006, OWASP Spring Of Code 2007, OWASP Summer of Code 2008 and OWASP Season of Code 2009 since these are cases where specific money (throughout out the year) has been allocated to OWASP projects (for example by new OWASP members or by companies/organizations with specific requirements/projects)
Available Projects/THIS FIELD IS UNDER REVIEW
OWASP is requesting proposals for the following OWASP projects:
- Under review.
How to Apply
If you are interested, email your proposal to Dinis.cruz at owasp.net including responses to the following items:
- Your educational and professional background
- Application security experience and accomplishments
- Participation and leadership in open communities
- The opportunity, challenges, issues or need your proposal addresses
- Milestones and objectives
- Specific activities and who will carry out these activities
- Specific deliverables and a rough project schedule so we can track progress
- Long-term vision for the project
- Any other reasons why you and your project should be selected
The proposed project delivery time is 3 months and the payment will be made in two 50% parts (one at the 50% mark and one at 100% mark (i.e. project completed))
OWASP will also put the applicants in touch with the contacts at the sponsoring companies so that the brief and project deliverables can be finalized.