February 2, 2010
- Tue February 2, 2010 5pm – 6pm GMT (no daylight saving)
- 1-866-534-4754 Code: 7452912855
- Jeff Williams
- Kate Hartmann
- Please review the progress of the Global Committee http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Global_Committee_Pages and prepare your report to status on old business and new business.
- Document process for conflict resolution (Assigned to Matt)
- Status: Not started. ETA is March Board Meeting
- Wiki outsourcing and maintenance RFQ (Assigned to Matt)
- Status: Provided RFQ and Web Analytics to OSL. Waiting for preparation of quote.
- Questions: What parts of the RFQ are preferred vs optional? Does the RFQ represent current usage or an optimal situation? RFQ for reference
- TBD Title
- TBD Description
Committees (and projects) should post items (in the form of a proposal) here for consideration by the Board
- 2009 Financial Results
- The final numbers for 2009 have been prepared.
- Click here to see the P&L and Balance Sheet for January 2010
- Proposal - OWASP should create a global OWASP-Alerts mailing list
- There has been a request for the creation of a single OWASP-wide vulnerability reporting mailing list, OWASP-alerts, so that corporations can monitor for vulnerabilities in our software. This is a PCI requirement. The items posted here would be security vulnerabilities in our libraries (ESAPI, AntiSamy, Encoding, and maybe our tools). Assuming we support the idea, we need to decide who would moderate the list.
- Proposal - OWASP should move off of mailman and onto groups.owasp.org
- This brings the full power and ease of administration of Google Groups to an OWASP domain. The existing archives have been uploaded to Google docs where anyone can search them. The only real hiccup is that people must have a google account to use this (or an owasp.org account). We can force add all existing members and their transition to the new list should be seamless - this will get them email list functionality. If they want the full forum, they'll need to have a google account. One other hiccup is that OWASP-ALL will generate one email per list. We can manage a list of lists, but any message will get multiplexed across all of them. Ideas?
- Proposal - OWASP replace "cafe press" with an EBay Store to make OWASP branded gear available.