Difference between revisions of "February 17, 2016"

From OWASP
Jump to: navigation, search
(Old Business)
(Reading Material)
Line 28: Line 28:
 
*  Should Project Task Force be 'relaunched' as Project-Review-Committee with same Committee 2.0 procedures and authority?
 
*  Should Project Task Force be 'relaunched' as Project-Review-Committee with same Committee 2.0 procedures and authority?
 
*  Some questions in the proposal may be resolved at Committee level, without needing board motion & approval. (P.Ritchie interpretation)
 
*  Some questions in the proposal may be resolved at Committee level, without needing board motion & approval. (P.Ritchie interpretation)
 +
* [https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QPaSEgNOkfOkk8L4X-PDT2WA9ya1E6braN5-JfgEzMQ/edit?usp=sharing  Summary of Questions & response from Johanna dated Feb.10, 2016]
  
 
2.  >> READ Staff Status reports below, including Detail Financial Report for 2015 through December 2015 in Excel format.  P&L,  A/R,  A/P, Balance Sheet with cash balances for Foundation & Chapters & Projects
 
2.  >> READ Staff Status reports below, including Detail Financial Report for 2015 through December 2015 in Excel format.  P&L,  A/R,  A/P, Balance Sheet with cash balances for Foundation & Chapters & Projects

Revision as of 17:41, 16 February 2016

Dial In Info

Notice of Recording

  • Notice to all attendees - board meetings are recorded and publicly available as of March, 2013
  • Joining the call acknowledges your awareness of recording and consent to be recorded and public dissemination of the recording.
  • Recording of 13 January 2016 OWASP Board Meeting

Time

Location

Teleconference Information:

https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/861328838

International Toll Free Calling Information

Attendance Tracker

Board Meeting Attendance Tracker

Meeting Minutes

  • TODO

Reading Material

It is a requirement as a board member to fully read all material prior to the start of the meeting

1. Proposal from Johanna on OWASP-Project-Review Updates & Incentives

  • Should Project Task Force be 'relaunched' as Project-Review-Committee with same Committee 2.0 procedures and authority?
  • Some questions in the proposal may be resolved at Committee level, without needing board motion & approval. (P.Ritchie interpretation)
  • Summary of Questions & response from Johanna dated Feb.10, 2016

2. >> READ Staff Status reports below, including Detail Financial Report for 2015 through December 2015 in Excel format. P&L, A/R, A/P, Balance Sheet with cash balances for Foundation & Chapters & Projects

3.Help Secure OWASP assets initiative, contributions from volunteers

  • Which companies or individuals can contribute to help manage Wiki & mailing list with maintenance and patching?
  • Status of Bug Bounty management services for projects and other OWAPS assists as the WIKI - through Barter Deals with service providers

Meeting Agenda

Call to Order /OWASP Mission

Open Meeting - Start Recording, List attendees and Agenda update (only if last-minute changes are needed) (5 min)

  • Approve minutes from January 13, 2016.

Actionable Agenda Topics

  • TO DO
  • Review, discuss, act on Johanna proposal. See reading material above.

Discussion Topics

  • TODO

Help Secure OWASP assets

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Help_Secure_Owasp_assests

Misc. Topics (10-15 Minutes)

  • TODO

Old Business

All active board proposals are listed here

  • Matt K: Action / Update on search for OWASP Compliance officer
  • Paul R: Action - Need clarification. Under financial proposal #3 & 4. Do 'Projects' require 2 leaders, or just 1 leader and 1 other active participant? Various emails recommend the latter. Staff recommends 1 leader plus 1 active participant for definition of active project.
    • Chapters are being managed with a 2 leader requirement.

New Business

All active board proposals are listed here

  • TO DO
  • See Johanna new Project Review proposal above.

Action Item Follow-Up

Reports

Chairmain's Report - Matt Konda

  • TODO

Vice Chairmain's Report - Josh Sokol

  • TODO

Treasurer Report - Andrew van der Stock

  • TODO

Secretary Report - Jim Manico

  • TODO

Updates from Members at Large

  • TODO

Reports

Community Initiative Reports

  • TODO

Announcements

  • TODO

Adjournment

Motion to close meeting