ESAPI Session Management
Revision as of 09:45, 11 December 2008 by Ljin
- Be able to distinguish initial login and subsequent login after session timeout (working)
- To Change session ID after a successful login with optional session content replication so that a timed out user can continue where he/she has left off (working)
- Safe session management functions that will reject invalid session requests. For example, a request for session contents on an expired session should be rejected until the session is reactivated.
- Add a secure form tag that does CSRF as well as other form protections like autocomplete
- Separate session management API and CSRF from the Authentication and HTTP utilities
- Add a flag to the changeSessionIdentifier method to not copy session content