Denver Feb 2012 meeting
Revision as of 16:55, 25 January 2012 by Craig Klosterman
Denver OWASP Meeting Feb 2012
February's topic is a walkthrough of key OWASP projects:
- Intro to OWASP Projects
- How do they work?
- How do I participate? If something's missing, can I add it?
- What if I want to start one?
- Life Cycle (of particular value to Architects, Managers, and Project Managers)
- Software Assurance Maturity Model
- Source Code Review Project
- AppSec FAQ Project
- OWASP Legal Project (Outsourcing/offshoring?)
- Noteworthy Projects for Testers/QA teams
- Noteworthy Projects for DEFENDING your apps
Return to Denver OWASP main page