Revision as of 02:00, 29 June 2006 by Dinis.cruz
Actually It is Validator.Net and a partial port of ModSecurity To .Net Platform which includes the following features:
Download at: http://owasp.net/forums/storage/9/37/defapp.zip
- Validation of Cookies And Querystrings for the given rules,
- Logging of the Response and Requests Of The Application
- Automatic detection of the CodePage used in the WebApplication and preventation of the lowhigh unicode attack to the ASP.Net Applications.
- Includes whole the features and some advances of the Validator.Net inside.
- The filtration process is fully customable over Web Browser and The Validation Process can be tracked over Web Browser.
- Includes Automatic Application Unhandled Error Detection and Logging.
- No need to change the code of the Application.
- Implemented as a HttpModule.
- Integrates with existing ASP.Net Web Applications
- Can be easily configured using web.config