December 6 2010
Dial-In Information: 1-866-534-4754 Code: "OWASP" (69277) 12-1pm EST
- Please be sure to utilize a good connection if using skype and mute when not in use**
Idea Catcher: Kate Hartmann
Last months meeting items - click here
-Tesauro Management Counselors - Status Report
Click on the link to the committee for the most current status information
- Proposed code of conduct (also to be reviewed by committees) Click Here
- OWASP Foundation feedback form
- ASVS Leadership status - especially in connection with documentation alignment effort
- Status on OWASP Infrastructure upgrade - RFO and hosting information and Infrastructure Proposals Received.
OWASP Financial Stability Report
-Income/Loss for November
GPC Status Report
-Infrastructure Status Report
GMC Status Report
- Membership Status Report - Alison
GEC Status Report
GCC (Conferences) Status Report
2011 Summit Status Report
OWASP EU 2011 Event Chair: Eoin, Fabio, Dave W
Venue: Trinity College 2011
Date: Week of 6th June
Burke Theatre (400 seats): Euro 600.00 + VAT per day (discounted rate)
3 x 200 seater theatre: No charge
4 x 50 seater Classrooms : No charge
Concourse Area: No charge
Food/refreshments Estimated costs (300 attendees):
Tea/Coffee breaks: Euro 2.85 + VAT per person, per break
Buffet Lunch: Euro 19.50 + VAT per person
Light Lunch: Euro 11.00 + VAT per person (platters of sandwiches & wraps, fruit juice, tea/coffee
Lunch: (300 x €19.5)x2 = €11,700
Coffee: (300x€2.85) x 6 = €5,130
300 @ €20 per pack
Member: €250 (early bird €200)
Non Member: €400 (early bird €350)
1 day course: €495
2 day course: €900
4 rooms booked for training (Free)
Problems with delegates attending training but had not paid. How can we prevent this.
Trainer contract: Need to review financials.
Training lunches deducted from training revenue.
Sponsorship: Assistance from UK chapter required.
€25K - €40K envisaged sponsorship.
Industry workshops: (6th - 8th)
Secure app dev
OWASP Annual Industry Survey focus group (David Campbell/Eoin)
OWASP Awards (10th June, Final Day, Final slot)
"The OWASP Oscars"
Bring a developer initiative
Bring a developer, Get them to Join OWASP, Get a free ticket.
GIC Status Report
Board Representative: Matt Tesauro
- Commented on the "Accessibility of Web Information and Services of State and Local Government Entities and Public Accommodations". Page is here
GCC (Chapters) Status Report
Board Representative: Dave Wichers
Seba (EU), Matthew Chalmers (US), Andrew VanDerStock (AU), Kate Hartmann
Mandeep Khera (US)
Tin Zaw (US) - Approve?
Gustavo Barbato (S.A.) - Approve?
GCC (Connections) Status Report
Connections Committee Members have assumed the role of Summit Planning committee for now.
Details on Summit planning OWASP_Summit_2011
Review of Action Items
Next Meeting Date/Time