The Copenhagen local chapter organizes quarterly events to promote OWASP and information security in general.
We (re)started from the OWASP-Denmark local chapter with an initial event on October 25th.
If interested in giving a talk, please send a message to Alessandro Bruni.
August 29th, 2019 
- Title: Reporting on BSides Las Vegas and DEF CON Presenter: Christian Dinesen, NNIT
- Title: Approaching Bluetooth in 2019 Presenter: Martin Schroter Abstract: Although Bluetooth has been around for the better part of 30 years, we keep innovating on the technology and new uses are found every year. I want to cover: vulnerabilities in Bluetooth 1 up to 5; understanding the cryptography of Bluetooth; going over the considerations your company needs to make, when you decide to adopt Bluetooth into your infrastructure; know your tools Ubertooth sniffing, btlejuice, btlejack, gattacker; jamming Bluetooth drones mid air! Can we really trust this technology and what are the challenges?
- Title: Experiences in OSINT Presenter: Bjarne Tersbøl, Special Advisor at Konkurrence- og Forbrugerstyrelsen / Danish Competition and Consumer Autority
May 27th, 2019 
- Title: Security in LPWAN IoT, a comparison (SigFox, LoRaWaN, NB-IoT) Name: Florian Coman Bio: Security Analyst at TDC, MSc in Telecommunication at DTU Abstract: I've investigated the security features and possible vulnerabilities of some LPWAN IoT technologies: the license-free SigFox and LoRaWAN and the cellular NB-IoT. I have looked at their End-to-End architecture (from end-device to application server) and I will present some of my findings during the talk.
- Title: “Just Hacker Things with Jayson” Name: Jayson E. Street (http://jaysonestreet.com/) Abstract: Instead of a usual talk, this will be an open discussion. He will share several stories of his travels & exploits (focused around Social Engineering where Jayson has mnay years of experience) but mostly will be there to answer questions about hacking, blue team, red team and DEF CON Groups! So come with questions and expect a few answers and a lot of great hugs!
March 28th, 2019 
- Title: XSSER: From XSS to RCE 3.0 Abstract: This presentation demonstrates how an attacker can utilise XSS to execute arbitrary code on the web server when an administrative user inadvertently triggers a hidden XSS payload. Custom tools and payloads integrated with Metasploit's Meterpreter in a highly automated approach will be demonstrated live, including post-exploitation scenarios and interesting data that can be obtained from compromised web applications. This version includes more payloads for common web apps and various other improvements too!" Author: Hans-Michael Varbaek / TDC Group
October 25th, 2018 
- Title: An ice-cold Boot to break BitLocker Authors: Olle Segerdahl & Pasi Saarinen / F-Secure
Welcome to the Copenhagen chapter homepage. The chapter leader is Alessandro Bruni.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
to this chapter or become a local chapter supporter. Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Meeting Location: IT University of Copenhagen
Everyone is welcome to join us at our chapter meetings.