Code Review Guide Frontispiece
Welcome to the OWASP Code Review Guide 1.1
“My children, the internet is broken, can we fix this mess?”
-- Eoin Keary, OWASP Code Review Guide Lead Author & Editor
OWASP thanks the authors, reviewers, and editors for their hard work in bringing this guide to where it is today. If you have any comments or suggestions on the Code review Guide, please e-mail the Code review Guide mail list:
Copyright and License
Copyright (c) 2008 The OWASP Foundation.
This document is released under the Creative Commons 2.5 License. Please read and understand the license and copyright conditions.
The Code review guide originated in 2006 and an splinter project from the testing guide. It was concieved by Eoin Keary in 2005 and transformed into a wiki.
- September 30, 2007
- "OWASP Code Review Guide", Version 1.0 (RC1)
- December 22, 2007
- ""OWASP Code Review Guide", Version 1.0 (RC2)
- November 01, 2008
- "OWASP Code Review Guide", Version 1.1 (Release)
Eoin Keary: OWASP Code Review Guide 2005- Present
Andrew van der Stock
- Java, Java EE, Java Web Server, and JSP are registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Microsoft is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- OWASP is a registered trademark of the OWASP Foundation
All other products and company names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Use of a term in this document should not be regarded as affecting the validity of any trademark or service mark.