|Join hundreds of other Developers and InfoSec professionals for Training, Sessions and Community at our first conference of 2019|
[AppSec Tel Aviv, May 26-30th]
Welcome to the Charlotte chapter homepage. The chapter leader is Rob Taylor.
OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
We meet the 2nd Thursday of each month located at HERE at Classic Graphics. We hold a Meet and Greet beginning at 6:00pm. Food and beverages are provided.
For more information on current meeting times and topics, please visit our Charlotte OWASP meetup page, OWASPCLT
- One of our projects, AppSensor headed by lead developer and local member John Melton, was selected as a GSOC project. You can read more about the goals on the project's wiki page found here. This is a very exciting new feature that will pave the way for a server/client model of AppSensor.
- We now have a Power Point Presentation for pitching the chapter to other local professional organizations.
- Many thanks to Brent for designing a logo, color scheme, and Power Point template for us. You can see a taste of it on Twitter page. The Power Point template we'll use for local presentations (such as Infragard, PHP Users group, etc.)
We'll try to keep a record of our chapter meetings online as we go. The most recent ones are:
- 14 May 2015
- 9 April 2015
- 21 March 2012
- 22 February 2012
- 10 October 2011
- 15 August 2011
- 27 April 2011
- 26 January 2011
- All of our communications and event notifications have been moved to OWASPCLT. Please join if interested as it will get updated more frequently then this wiki page.
- We have a OWASP Charlotte Twitter Account where we'll be posting news about OWASP Charlotte.
- We have a channel on Freenode - #owasp-clt
- We have a named Hangout on Google+ - http://plus.google.com/hangouts/extras/owasp-clt