We meet the second Tuesday of each month at Classic Graphics located at 8335 Classic Drive in Charlotte. We hold a meet and greet that includes pizza and refreshments that begins at 6:30pm. If you want pizza be sure to join the meetup and RSVP. Otherwise it's hard to know how much pizza to buy.
If you're using Google maps or a GPS to find the place use 8335 IBM Drive, Charlotte, NC 28262 instead as they have not updated their databases to reflect the new address. Also if you find Classic Graphic's old address in North Woods Business Park or Harris Technology Boulevard you're headed for the wrong location. You want the location in the below link.
- We now have a Power Point Presentation for pitching the chapter to other local professional organizations.
- Many thanks to Brent for designing a logo, color scheme, and Power Point template for us. You can see a taste of it on Twitter page. The Power Point template we'll use for local presentations (such as Infragard, PHP Users group, etc.)
We'll try to keep a record of our chapter meetings online as we go. The most recent ones are:
- All of our communications and event notifications have been moved to http://www.meetup.com/owaspCLT/. Please join if interested as it will get updated more frequently then this wiki page.
- We have a Twitter Account where we'll be posting news about OWASP Charlotte.
- We have a channel on Freenode - #owasp-clt
- We have a named Hangout on Google+ - http://plus.google.com/hangouts/extras/owasp-clt