OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is and open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Next Chapter Meeting
Our chapter meetings now are the third Wednesday of every month at 6:30pm.
- We now have a Power Point Presentation for pitching the chapter to other local professional organizations.
- Many thanks to Brent for designing a logo, color scheme, and Power Point template for us. You can see a taste of it on Twitter page. The Power Point template we'll use for local presentations (such as Infragard, PHP Users group, etc.)
We'll try to keep a record of our chapter meetings online as we go. The most recent ones are:
- We have a Twitter Account where we'll be posting news about OWASP Charlotte.
- We have a channel on Freenode - #owasp-clt
- We have a named Hangout on Google+ - http://plus.google.com/hangouts/extras/owasp-clt
- You can join us on Meetup.com and publicly show your support - http://www.meetup.com/owaspCLT/