OWASP Foundation (Overview Slides) is a professional association of global members and is open to anyone interested in learning more about software security. Local chapters are run independently and guided by the Chapter_Leader_Handbook. As a 501(c)(3) non-profit professional association your support and sponsorship of any meeting venue and/or refreshments is tax-deductible. Financial contributions should only be made online using the authorized online chapter donation button. To be a SPEAKER at ANY OWASP Chapter in the world simply review the speaker agreement and then contact the local chapter leader with details of what OWASP PROJECT, independent research or related software security topic you would like to present on.
Or consider the value of Individual, Corporate, or Academic Supporter membership. Ready to become a member?
Next Chapter Meeting
The Charlotte OWASP Chapter will be meeting Wednesday, April 27 after the UNCC SaaS - Cloud Computing Symposium. A couple of different things are lined up:
- Sign up for the Symposium - lots of great speakers will be presenting at the Symposium
- There's a dinner/reception after the Symposium from 5:30-6:30 in the Lucas room of the Cone building. OWASP members are welcome
- After the reception, Nabil Hannan from Cigital will be presenting to the chapter
Be sure to bring $6 for parking - or ride share.
Hope to see all of you there.
- We now have a Power Point Presentation for pitching the chapter to other local professional organizations.
- Many thanks to Brent for designing a logo, color scheme, and Power Point template for us. You can see a taste of it on Twitter page. The Power Point template we'll use for local presentations (such as Infragard, PHP Users group, etc.)
We'll try to keep a record of our chapter meetings online as we go. The most recent ones are:
We have a Twitter Account where we'll be posting news about OWASP Charlotte.