Chairs: April 13, 2011
Revision as of 08:55, 12 April 2011 by Sarah Baso
Old Business - follow up
- Committee budget’s need to be submitted to Kate by March 28 (a week before the next Board meeting on April 4), so the Board has time to review the budgets before the meeting – budgets should have items/funding initiatives prioritized
- Review KH’s proposed org chart and send her any comments or suggestions
- Membership Committee should come up with a possible tiered membership approach and then talk to the Industry Committee for feedback on what individuals from Industry would like to see.
- OWASP Points Program -- Each committee should provide MB with a list of what points should be given to people related to that committee’s tasks/roles
- Currently, Education, Chapters, and Membership Committees should group up and discuss who should handle what and make sure they are on the same page with regard to OWASP University Chapters and Academies Program
- Each committee should review or draft their mission statement and role(s) within OWASP to discuss at next committee chairs meeting.
- (KS & SB) Membership/conferences sponsorship initiative - suggestions for how to go forward
- Global Conferences Sponsorship
- (SB) Chapter/Conference - tracking requests for Schwag