How to add a new Vulnerability article
You can follow the instructions to make a new Vulnerability article. Please use the appropriate structure and follow the Tutorial. Be sure to paste the following at the end of your article to make it show up in the Vulnerability category:
Application Security Vulnerability Areas
This category is for common types of software vulnerabilities, both design flaws and implementation bugs. Please do not post any actual vulnerabilities in products, services, or web applications. Those disclosure reports should be posted to bugtraq or full-disclosure.
This category has the following 20 subcategories, out of 20 total.
- ► General Logic Error Vulnerability (1 P)
- ► Input Validation Vulnerability (11 P)
- ► Logging and Auditing Vulnerability (1 P)
Pages in category "Vulnerability"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.
- Unchecked Error Condition
- Unchecked Return Value: Missing Check against Null
- Undefined Behavior
- Unreleased Resource
- Unrestricted File Upload
- Unsafe function call from a signal handler
- Unsafe JNI
- Unsafe Mobile Code
- Unsafe use of Reflection
- Use of hard-coded password
- Use of Obsolete Methods
- Using a broken or risky cryptographic algorithm
- Using freed memory