Category:Tools Rating Criteria
The goal of this project is to provide the following information (at a minimum) in each tool category:
- General strengths and weaknesses of tools in this category
- Important selection criteria for comparing tools within the category (e.g. ease of use, performance, cost, likelihood of false positives)
We are still working on defining the rating criteria and the different possible ways to rate these tools:
- We may rate the tools ourselves.
- We may seek other users' feedback based on their experiences
- We may also seek other independent reviews.
Product testing will be performed based on defined criteria that will measure the usability performance and positive validation on “red herring” web applications OWASP Site Generator this model common systems and unique systems in the wild.
- The NIST SAMATE - Software Assurance Metrics And Tool Evaluation project has an ambitious goal of creating a large set of application security test data and then assessing the capabilities of a wide variety of application security tools.
La categoría no contiene actualmente ningún artículo o archivo multimedia.